1.18.2006

I didn't know that about myself...

Apparently I'm a "Socinian." I had no idea. I'm surprised I got 0% for "Adoptionist," but maybe that only reveals a flaw in the test. Thanks to Talmida for providing the link to the quiz.

Socinianism

75%

Pelagianism

75%

Monarchianism

67%

Gnosticism

33%

Modalism

33%

Nestorianism

33%

Apollanarian

17%

Arianism

17%

Chalcedon compliant

17%

Adoptionist

0%

Monophysitism

0%

Albigensianism

0%

Donatism

0%

Docetism

0%

Are you a heretic?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Talmida said...

What the heck is a Socinian? I think I'm going to have to check out all these heresies. Someone should write a book: THe Big Book of Heresies.

It'd be a best-seller!

:-)

1:04 p.m.  
Blogger PrickliestPear said...

"Socinianism" is the only one on the list I had never heard of, so I was a little surprised to find that I'm 92% Socinian!

Not that I put much stock in that quiz, mind you. It says I'm equally Arian as "Chalcedonian Compliant." I'm way more Arian than that!

9:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence.