8.23.2006

A close call...

I came very close to deleting all of my blogs today. I've been very dissatisfied with my output this summer. When I read the stuff I wrote last summer, and I compare it to what I've been writing this summer, I can't help but notice the recent stuff isn't nearly as good. Last summer I would write something and post it. Now most of the stuff I write doesn't get posted, but remains in limbo as a "draft," or is deleted altogether.

After a nap, however, I decided to keep them, for now. I'll probably discontinue the knownunknown blog, which was probably going to have to happen anyway, after I go back to work.

I feel like I need to do some more writing just for myself. Most of my more original material from last summer had been written previously in a journal. I need to do more of that if I'm going to have anything original to say in the future.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes we just need new venues of inspiration. You'll find yours -- just be patient.

2:50 p.m.  
Blogger PrickliestPear said...

I think you're right.

7:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence.