8.25.2007

Me (or someone like me)

Click to view my Personality Profile page

TO linked to this site, which was sort of interesting. I remember doing a test like this in university, and in high school, and I was an ENFP both times. But I'm always pretty close to being an ENTP, and there are aspects of that type that are definitely more like me.

The descriptions are generally pretty accurate, and I had heard most of it before: "creative, resourceful, assertive, spontaneous, life-loving, charismatic," blah blah blah. But one part was, I thought, kind of funny: ENFPs, it says, are "easily talked into doing silly things."

I'm okay with that, actually. "Doing silly things" often has great entertainment value for others...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence.